10 February 2009

A Look at Natural History

Last weekend was free (for Bank of America cardholders) at Fernbank Museum of Natural History, so I hopped in the car, opened the sunroof, and cruised down to check it out.

I was a little disappointed, because most of the exhibits reminded me of the plastic (fake-looking) rides at Disney, but that’s okay. I guess the place is more for children than for adults. I did, however, like the Star Gallery, which I almost missed because the “sky” was a quiescent violet when I first walked through the area. When I walked through again and noticed the star show in full swing, I stood there taking photos in the dark, with no flash, with people looking at me funny... but the photos came out, so there. :)

1 comment:

P. said...

oooh, and there's a black hole as well !