09 February 2010

One New Cleanser

What is with all of the mysterious chemicals found in facial cleansers these days? Or in personal care products in general? Well, in everything, actually. I’m running out of my beloved Physician’s Formula Gentle Cleansing Lotion, and no one carries it, and the manufacturer’s $4 shipping fee isn’t practical, since the product itself is only $7.

So I’ve been looking for something new to use. Thank goodness Kroger and Target have great return policies, because some cleansers that claim to be for sensitive skin are actually not—at least not for my skin. I even considered using a product for babies, but the thing is, I don’t want to smell like a baby.

But it’s all good. I found something affordable (under $4), accessible (at Target), and easy on my sensitive, winter-stricken skin: Olay Gentle Foaming Face Wash, with Cetaphil at a close second. Thank you Olay! Thank you Cetaphil! xoxo

1 comment:

Christian said...

You're enjoying those, then? I'm going through an endless cycle of trying new eco/natural hygiene products, always looking for something made out of less cryptic ingredients and that still does the job it's purported to. When I start to like something, the company generally redirects its product line or just goes out of business entirely.